This will be a quick post because I have to go pick up my boyfriend from the Des Moines airport in about an hour! I’m so excited! We haven’t seen each other since spring break. We’re celebrating our 4 year anniversary next week! This pencil skirt is actually the skirt he first saw me in. I was wearing it for the FBLA national conference in Anaheim, CA where we met. It’s a very long and cute story, but that’s for another time. :) Gotta go get ready! Talk to you guys soon!
Thanks for reading!
◆ Outfit ◆
◆ Skirt – Express (old)
◆ Pumps – ZARA (exact)
◆ Top – Kohl’s
◆ Accessories: Jewelry & Clutch – Kohl’s, AE watch
◆ Photography ◆
- Timeless Fashion: PENCIL SKIRT (louloustarfashions.com)
- The Polished Pencil Skirt (thestylefixer.com)
- 5 Fresh Ways to Remix the Pencil Skirt, Courtesy of Designer Rachel Antonoff (glamour.com)
- A Floral Pencil Skirt For Spring (roxyvintagestyle.com)
- Let’s go shopping for the Core Wardrobe: Pencil skirt (franticbutfabulous.com)
- Pencil Skirt (joggingpantsmustdie.com)