Happy Monday everyone, and Happy Birthday to my wonderful sister, Arin!
Today’s post takes place on campus next to the beautiful tree they cut down by Pearson Hall. I know everyone including myself was very sad to see it go, but as you can see, it was very much hallow and rotted out. I’m not sure how long they’re planning on keeping it there, but I think they left part of the trunk on purpose for the public to see.
I love the flower lace and button details on this top. It makes a look instantly more feminine and pretty.
I’m wearing this pleated maxi dress to a wedding this month, but I still wanted to wear it during the day. Putting the lace top over it gives it more of a casual look and adding a bit of coverage for a breezy day. I also limited the accessories and just wore my straw hat. Maxi dresses like this are so versatile, and I can’t wait to show you guys how I’m wearing it all dressed up for the wedding!
I hope you all have a fantastic week filled with lots of smiles and laughs! Thanks so much for reading!
◆ Dress – JC Penney
◆ Lace Top (similar) & Straw Hat – Target
◆ Guess Wedges (similar) – TJ Maxx
◆ Photography ◆
- Maxi Dresses for Summer :) (sassythread.wordpress.com)
- womens fashion- the top lace dresses (bestbridesmaiddressestop.wordpress.com)
- Staple of the Week: Pleated Dress (sydnestyle.com)
- Focus | Spring/Summer 13: Dresses (paulsmith.co.uk)
- My Essentials | Maxi Dresses & Skirts (grechenscloset.com)
- Maxi Dresses! (lifesgraces.wordpress.com)
- best jewelry to wear with a maxi (weddingsbridesmaiddresses.wordpress.com)